Membership in AIC
Why join the Association of Independent Consultants?
AIC is a national not-for-profit association representing various disciplines such as Accounting, Bookkeeping, Law, Marketing, Sales, Technology, Web Design/Development. AIC was formed in August 1989 and has been holding meetings and events since January 1990.
Benefits for Independent Consultants
- Form strategic alliances with other consultants
- Hear top notch speakers, at our monthly events, and share their business knowledge
- Preferred supplier discounts
- Promote your business at our monthly meetings
- Have your profile seen by potential clients, who search AIC’s online consulting database
AIC Full Membership now includes:
- Admission to all regular events reduced to $10.00 (non-member rate is $35.00).
- A substantial fee reduction for Full Members on other special events hosted by AIC.
- Discounts on some events organized by AIC’s Partners.
The fee for Full Membership is $149.00 per year.
Remote Membership gives you all of the same rights and privileges, however you get no discount on AIC or Partner meetings, nor free admission to AIC special events. Remote Membership is meant for those consultants who do not reside near the GTA. The fee for Remote Membership is $55.00 per year; admission at the door to events is $35.00.