AIC Code of Ethics
Members of the Association of Independent Consultants shall:
- Complete all contracts in a professional manner.
- Have empathy for the client and the assignment.
- Practice positive interpersonal and communications skills.
- Possess the required knowledge, skills, and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of service.
- Maintain an objective manner.
- Employ effective and efficient business practices that add to the quality of the service.
- Respect the confidential nature of the client’s information.
- Deal openly with those areas that may be deemed a conflict of interest.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that maintains the integrity of their business as well as that of the AIC.
- Deal with other AIC members in a fair and equitable manner.